By Logan 

Smiley face with fishing rod, angler cap, and a fish

One day when I was two or three I went to a big lake. I thought that I was going to swim in the water but I didn’t. Instead I put on my life jacket and got back into the truck.  My daddy signaled my Papa David to back the truck up. When the boat got tied to the dock we all hopped in. The first one on the boat was my dad. After him it was Papa David. When I got in we started the boat then we started on our adventure. After  we got into deeper waters we got our fishing poles and we got to a rock wall when I casted my pole. Then the line got stuck on a plant. We just drove and put a new hook on it. We went to a different spot. When we were moving I stuck my hand in the water it felt nice but I was scared there were sharks in the

Water. When we got to the spot I watched my dad and Papa David catch fish. There were a lot of fish on the floor of the boat. When we were finished catching fish we went to the shore and When I got in the truck I was relieved Because when I was on the water I felt nervous and scared. We left after I told my dad how I felt.

Image by Christian Dorn from Pixabay 

print