by Rylee


This is the story about the time I took a cruise to Mexico. One day I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to go on a cruise. The reason I Woke up so early was because we had to put all our suitcases in the car and all the kids to get a pillow, blanket, there entertainment while on the cruise, and to get it all in the car. That took awhile because I have a family of 7. After 1 hour of driving it was about 7:00 in the morning we stopped at Mcdonald’s and ate breakfast in the car. When it was about 2 hours until we are there all the kids were asleep except me. I was SO excited to go! After we got to the port where the boat was we had to go through a bunch of security. After about 30 minutes of going through security we got on the boat. We had to wait for our rooms to be ready so we went and ate lunch. Then we went to go put on our bathing suits we had them in a carry on bag so we went in changed. Then went swimming for 2 hours. Finally our rooms were ready. So we went and ate dinner after we got dressed ( it took like 2 ½ hours). After we ate dinner we went swimming again for 1 hour. Then we got ready to go to bed.

After we woke up we got dressed and went to the breakfast center. We ate outside for breakfast because of the breeze. After that we went and put on our bathing suits and went to swim for most of the day. They were playing a bunch of music and let us go up and dance on the stage. It was so much fun! Then we got out the pool when we wanted and went and ate lunch and they had the best cheeseburgers and fries ever or if we wanted icecream cause it was so hot we would have to tell my mom and let her know where we are going. After 2 hours after lunch we went to the room to get ready because our diner was at 8 and we only have 2 showers so it took awhile for us to get ready. And only 2 plugins that worked so it was hard. After dinner the cruise ship had a musical and I loved them. Then we went to the store and me, Kenzie, and Raegan got a shell. Landon and Hunter got gum. Then we just went to bed because it was late and we had to wake up early to get off the boat to go to Costa Maya. We went to the stores and bought  some shirts. After we bought shirts we went and swam. It was a big pool it had a volleyball net in it and me and my sister were playing with some people.After we went swimming we went to see dolphins and they were so cute. At 2 pm wen had to get back on the boat. Then we went and ate lunch. Then they had another musical and it was about 9 pm and tomorrow was another day at sea. 

The next day all we did was swim. The next day we went to Cozumel. At Cozumel I went to get off the boat. After we got off the boat we went to a line on a pier and got on a boat. The reason I went o0n the boat was to go on water trampolines, slippen slides, and an obstacle course on the ocean. We also go snorkeling and it was my first time ever going snorkeling. I saw many beautiful fish. It took us about 30 minutes to get there. While we were waiting to get there they let us go on the top of the boat and dance with the music. We only got to stay there for an hour, so after an hour we had to get back on the boat. When we got back to cozumel we went shopping. I got one shirt. After we finished shopping we went back on the cruise ship boat. We just went swimming after. The next day was just a day at sea so all we did was swim and all the kids got a strawberry daiquiri (for kids). Then we ate lunch. But then the boat started rocking. My whole family got sick but me and my sister Raegan. The captain came on the speaker and said that there was a hurricane right in front of our boat about 1 mile away. So everybody had to inside and the workers had to shut down the pool and hot tubs. My whole family went to the candy shop to get sour stuff because it helps you from stop throwing up. After we all felt a little better we went to a comedy show. At one part a BIG wave hit the side of the boat and tht wave made all the glass slide on the floor. In the diner room all the glass fell and broke because they were glass. So we just went to our room and laid down and fell asleep.

The next morning we all packed up and they all came to get our bags but then the captain announced that we have to stay another night because our port was closed because the hurricane was about to hit it. So all of us just took a shower and laid down and just watched tv. It was lunch time so we had to go eat. We ate those burgers again. Then we just brought the food to our room and just been lazy. Then it was dinner time so we had to get ready. After we ate dinner we just went back to the room and went to sleep. The next day all the workers got back our luggage and in an hour we got off the boat. After we got off the boat we went back to our car and drove home. This is my story about my cruise to Mexico.

Rapidfire [CC BY-SA 3.0 (]