written 4/10/19
By.A.S.

Some school days are different but this is mine. First, I walk into school and go to my classroom, then I hang up my bookbag on my usual hook. Next, I go into my classroom and we do the morning announcements and then sometimes me do bellwork. Bellwork is just like morning work where there are math problems. Then, I do some math with my teacher and friends,  After we do math we do social studies. After social studies we get ready for Mrs.Thompson’s reading class, and in Mrs.Thompson’s class we do morning work, we read our book Alabama Moon. Then, we go to our reading groups and some of us go to Mrs.Martin, Mrs.Chaney, or some of us just stay with Mrs.Thompson, in our reading groups we do centers, work on our worksheets, and work on class stuff. Then before lunch we leave our reading groups and we go to lunch. After I eat my delicious lunch we go to the playground and play for about 10 minutes. Then we go to our .C.A.M.P.S. and this week I have computer. Next when we leave we go to the restroom right up the hall. Then, we go back to our regular classroom and we do some more work. Last, we pack up and we go to the carrider room and go home.

print